August 2021 Shows
International Cat Show Ljubljana
28th and 29th of August 2021
2 days/2 shows/2 certificates
Feline breeders club Ljubljana - Felinološko društvo Ljubljana (http://www.fd-ljubljana.si)
Click here for more information.
Gospodarsko razstavišče Ljubljana (http://www.gr-sejem.si), Dunajska cesta 18, 1000 Ljubljana.
- Fabio Brambilla, IT (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Thea Friškovec-Keller, CH (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Dominika Halicka, SK (1, 2)
- Eric Rejeirs, CZ (1, 2, 3, 4)
8.00-9.00 – Registration and Veterinary Control
10.00-15.00 – Judging
12.00-14.00 – Cat Breeds Presentation for Visitors
15.00 – Announcement of Most Beautiful Cats (Visitors’ Choice)
16.00 – Best in Show* and Best of Best
19.00 – End of the Show (on Sunday 18.00)
*Separate Best in Show Blue Cat on Saturday and Separate Best in Show Tortie Cat on Sunday.
On-line show entry Ljubljana 2021:
Deadline – August 15th 2021 by 12.00 (noon).
Registration fees (in EUR including VAT):
- Classes 1 - 13 and class 15 (out of competition) 30 EUR (50 EUR two days)
- Class 14 (domestic cat) 15 EUR / per day
- Litter (minimum of 3 kittens from the same litter in Class 11/12) 60 EUR / per day
- Double cage for 1 cat* 10 EUR / per day
- Show catalogue 5 EUR / per exhibitor
- Entries received after Aug 15th 2021 (if free places are still available) 20 EUR / per exhibitor
- Payment on the spot 20 EUR / per exhibitor
*Measurements of single cage (in cm): 70x70x70 / double cage: WHD 140x70x70
Participation at the show is on the risk of the exhibitor. Exhibitors may present their cats to the judges except for the BIS / BOB shows. All exhibitors must agree to respect FIFe and ZFDS Rules. Non-FIFe exhibitors are also welcome; they may present their cats in classes for kittens (11 and 12), open and neuter classes (9 and 10).
Registration fees for the show are to be paid online to the associations account SI56 0201 0009 1880 112 (bank NLB, d.d., SWIFT: LJBASI2X). The recipient is Felinolosko drustvo Ljubljana, Vosnjakova ulica 1, 1000 Ljubljana, VAT no. SI27171337. The reference name should include your last name and your first name with the postscript Show 2021 (example: "Bond James Show 2021"), the reference number is 00-2425032018 (if applicable). Deadline for payment of registration fees is possible by 25.8.2021, after that, registration fees are paid at the show entrance.
Veterinary check upon entry in the show hall is mandatory for all cats. All cats must be vaccinated against respiratory viral diseases and panleucopenia at least 15 days before the show. All cats, travelling from other countries to Slovenia must be vaccinated for rabies at least 21 days before the show. The period of vaccine validity is marked by an authorized veterinarian in the cats' passport or vaccination certificate. All cats must have appropriate documents that comply with EU Regulation No 576/2003. Upon registration, cats will be identified via microchip. White cats must have a veterinary certificate for a hearing test.
Unfortunately, no permissions to leave early will be granted at the show Ljubljana 2021. Cats must be present for the whole duration of the show on both days. The cages need to be equipped with food, water and litter for cats for the whole duration of the show.
Cancellations for any reason accepted only until deadline (15.8.2021).
To participate at the show you need fulfill vaccinated, tested or recovered requirement. You need to prove it with:
- a negative rapid antigen or PCR test for COVID-19 that is not older than 48 hours;
- a certificate of recovery (a certificate of positive PCR test result, which is more than ten days old, unless a doctor assesses otherwise, but no more than six months old, or a medical certificate confirming that the person has recovered from COVID-19 and that no more than six months have elapsed since the onset of symptoms;
- a certificate of vaccination demonstrating that:
- at least seven days have elapsed since receiving the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine produced by Biontech/Pfizer,
- at least 14 days have elapsed since receiving the second dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine produced by Moderna,
- at least 21 days have elapsed since receiving the first dose of the Vaxzevria (COVID-19 Vaccine) produced by AstraZeneca,
- at least 14 days have elapsed since receiving a dose of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine produced by Johnson and Johnson/Janssen-Cilag,
- at least 21 days have elapsed since receiving the first dose of the Covishield vaccine produced by the Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca,
- at least 14 days have elapsed since receiving the second dose of the Sputnik V vaccine produced by Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology,
- at least 14 days have elapsed since receiving the second dose of the CoronaVac vaccine produced by Sinovac Biotech,
- at least 14 days have elapsed since receiving the second dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine produced by Sinopharm,
- If a person is vaccinated with a combination of two different vaccines under point 3, protection is established after the second dose of a particular type of vaccine has been administered. If such a person is first vaccinated with the vaccine under indent three or five of point 3 (AstraZeneca vaccine), protection is established immediately after they receive the second dose if they are vaccinated for the second time with the vaccine under indent one of point 3 (Biontech/Pfizer vaccine) or indent two of point 3 (Moderna vaccine) and they receive the second dose within 4 to 12 weeks after the first dose.
- a certificate of vaccination for persons who have recovered from COVID-19 (a certificate of recovery and proof that the person has been vaccinated with one dose of a vaccine referred to in the preceding point within eight months of a positive PCR test result or the onset of symptoms). The following combination shall be considered adequate proof: proof of vaccination with at least one dose and of a positive PCR test result, or proof of vaccination with at least one dose and a medical certificate of recovery from COVID-19.
More about COVID situation in Slovenia at: https://www.nijz.si/sl/koronavirus-2019-ncov
Please send your application to Ines Gulić - email@example.com by August 15th 2021.
Single room with breakfast: 70 EUR / night
Double room with breakfast: 80 EUR / night
Extra charge for cats: 20 EUR / night
Extra charge for turist tax: 2,13 EUR / person / night
Reservations at: firstname.lastname@example.org (with code: “cat show”)
There are few parking places available at hotel. Other parking costs 1,8 EUR per night (19h-7h) or 0,6 EUR per hour during night.
Double room with breakfast: 120 EUR /night
Extra charge for turist tax: 3,13 EUR / person / night
Extra charge for cats: 20 EUR / night
For additional information please contact us on email@example.com.